Skye Puppy is one of my favorite bloggers. She generally writes commentary on politics and issues of the day. I think I enjoy reading her blog because she expresses herself well, she makes good sense, and she’s usually right on the issues. Which means, I agree with her on a lot of things.
She’s also interesting because she’s mysterious: Skye Puppy is a pen name. I think she’s probably a deep cover agent for the CIA. Probably hangs out with Valerie Plame. I know she’ really a woman because I met her at GodBlogCon 2005. At least, I met someone who claimed to be her. I suppose it could’ve been a ruse to throw off her enemies.
Anyway, in one of her lighter posts she has answered five questions and invites her readers to give their own answers. Go give Skye Puppy a read, and while you’re there give some thought to her Five Questions:
- What advice did your parents give you, during your youth, that you actually followed?
- What’s the best parenting advice anyone ever gave you?
- What movie have you watched the greatest number of times?
- What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
But Charlie, you haven’t answered the questions!
I like your blog. 🙂 ~B